A PATIO GARDEN is a G-rated, moderated forum for members to post about their plants, gardens, travels, pets, nature, wildlife & life in general.

Free registration. No donation requests. No advertisements within the forum. User Activation is in use for registrations. Check your Spam, Junk, etc, in case the activation email has been sent there. After joining introduce yourself at Check In.

Any member who is unable to access this forum, can contact the Administrator by e-mail at:- joy@apatiogarden.com

PLEASE NOTE: Members who NEVER post will be deleted. Anti-spam measures used disallow links being posted for the first 7 days of membership. No PMs may be sent, to other members, until 5 posts have been made.

2012 Wishes to Joy for APG

Dawn
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

default 2012 Wishes to Joy for APG

Post by Dawn on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 5:21 am

Joy, just a little word in you earAs 2012 draws near, I would like to say, the APG site you created is cool and I am very happy to be part of it. I am also very happy that it has developed as it has and I know it will continue to grow in 2012. It has been a place to visit and share photos and be social and friendly and loving toward people in a genuine way!. It has also been a great place to develop my own relating on the internet. Relating on the internet I have found to be nerve racking at times! I do sound like I am too over the top with enthusiasm sometimes in my posting but I make no apologies because I love life. :) and people! :lol2: I know you seek no apologies either :lol2: I have a "norm" in life that says "as long as you mean no harm" then it is all OK or should be anyhow :whistle: :lol3: .
    Thanks for a lovely space on the internet, a home from home, in Cyber Space :smile: :good:

Joy
    F O U N D E R
    F O U N D E R

default Re: 2012 Wishes to Joy for APG

Post by Joy on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 6:58 am

Many, many thanks for your very kind words, Dawn. :smile:

After having encountered posters in other forums, who weren't very pleasant in their attitude (which is putting it mildly), I was determined to have a forum where members could feel safe from such people. This is one of the reasons I started APG & I have enjoyed every moment. We have a wonderful group of members here, for which I am very thankful. :bravo:

I just hope everyone will continue to feel safe here to relax & enjoy their internet experience. :wave2: :cool4:

Actually, Dawn, I am lost for words which is a change for me. :donald:

Current date/time is Fri 28 Nov 2014, 5:00 am